Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Super hero alter ego

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away...Katie used the hero machine to create Super Sassy, her super hero alter ego...

Seeing as we've recently revamped the blog, I thought I'd do a new take on Super Sassy. She's got the same sass, but cooler threads. And because I am quite certain Nick will never create a super hero alter ego, I did one for him too. I named his hero Atomic Knight. Cool, right? Well, I think it's cool anyway.

We'll see how long Atomic Knight stays up on the blog. I'm not sure how happy Nick will be with his new alter ego, and he does have blogging write privileges. I guess I'm saying enjoy it while it's up because once he's wise, Nick might just decide to take Atomic Knight down. Don't worry though, Super Sassy is here to stay. I think her tag should be, "what's life without a little sass?"

The hero machine generator is loads of fun. I encourage everyone reading this to create a super hero alter ego too! Seriously, even if you're not geeky like me, you'll have fun. I promise! We'd also love to hear what your super hero name would be (and tag line too). I would also love to hear some suggestions for Atomic Knight's tag line...

Super Sassy


Atomic Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment