Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Blog!

We've been trying to figure out what do about the old family blog. The NKK (in NKK Adventures) stands for Nick Katie Kaylee. With the addition of Emily, we've been thinking about a new blog name. We could have opted for NKKE Adventures, but...it just didn't appeal to us. I briefly thought about changing my name from Katie to Isabel so that we could be NIKE Adventures, but I'm definitely not an Isabel so that wasn't going to work either.

I thought it might be fun to have something with a K and an E, and something that appealed to our inner geek. Kinetic Entropy did the trick, and it describes surprisingly well the affect that children have on a household. So there you have it, we've changed our blog name to Kinetic Entropy, moving from order to chaos. Hopefully you'll visit us often! We promise to entice you with tales of chaos, adventures, and whatever else pops up!

No comments:

Post a Comment